A new curriculum for teaching mothers how to read and respond to their infants and children is now available for download via the Food Security and Nutrition Network website. Read more...
Preclarus Press has published the proceedings from our 2013 Symposium. This book was edited by Paige Hall Smith and Miriam Labbok. Enjoy! Read more...
- Breastfeeding and Feminism – 10th Anniversary
- PROJECT UPDATE: Donor Human Milk Banking
- EMPower Breastfeeding: Enhancing Maternity Practices Update
- Letter from the Director
- Associates Corner: Jay Sharma
- Alumni Spotlight: Rebecca Costello, MPH, IBCLC
- Carolina BEBES: Birth and Breastfeeding: Evidence Based Education and Support
Follow us on Facebook