Breastfeeding-friendly Healthcare Trainings – The Carolina Breastfeeding-friendly Healthcare Initiative includes the availability of a variety of training opportunities. As a result of the BFHC project, several trainings were developed based on WHO/UNICEF materials, ABM materials, literature review and updates, and up-to-date training approaches. Click the link for details.
- Letter from the Director
- The 4th Trimester Project
- Reaching Beyond the Hospital to Support Breastfeeding
- EMPower Breastfeeding Update
- Associate’s Corner – Dr. Eric Hodges
- Alumni Spotlight
- Carolina BEBES Update
- MRTTI Congratulates our new IBCLCs!
- CGBI in Chicago
- Publications and Presentations – 4th Quarter 2015
For more CGBI news, visit the BFE Archives
Follow us on Facebook