Breastfeeding-friendly Healthcare Trainings – The Carolina Breastfeeding-friendly Healthcare Initiative includes the availability of a variety of training opportunities. As a result of the BFHC project, several trainings were developed based on WHO/UNICEF materials, ABM materials, literature review and updates, and up-to-date training approaches. Click the link for details.
- Letter from the Director
- CGBI Researchers Quantify the Economic Impact of Suboptimal Breastfeeding
- Facilitating Optimal Infant Feeding and Safe Infant Sleep
- CGBI Project Update: New Ready, Set, BABY Resources!
- EMPower Breastfeeding Initiative Update
- Associate’s Corner: Cecilia Tomori
- Alumni Spotlight: Kate Lewandowski
- Carolina BEBES Update
- CGBI Attends WABA 25th Anniversary in Malaysia
- Infant Side-car Bassinet Survey
- Breastfeeding and Feminism Conference
- Publications & Presentations – 4th Quarter 2016
For more CGBI news, visit the BFE Archives
Follow us on Facebook