Breastfeeding friendly operational and translational research continues to be one of the top priorities at the Carolina Global Breastfeeding Institute. Our current projects include initiatives in healthcare, child care, and community support along with protecting breastfeeding in vulnerable populations and supporting BFHI around the world.
- Letter from the Director
- The 4th Trimester Project
- Reaching Beyond the Hospital to Support Breastfeeding
- EMPower Breastfeeding Update
- Associate’s Corner – Dr. Eric Hodges
- Alumni Spotlight
- Carolina BEBES Update
- MRTTI Congratulates our new IBCLCs!
- CGBI in Chicago
- Publications and Presentations – 4th Quarter 2015
For more CGBI news, visit the BFE Archives
Follow us on Facebook