Breastfeeding friendly operational and translational research continues to be one of the top priorities at the Carolina Global Breastfeeding Institute. Our current projects include initiatives in healthcare, child care, and community support along with protecting breastfeeding in vulnerable populations and supporting BFHI around the world.
- Letter from the Director
- CGBI Researchers Quantify the Economic Impact of Suboptimal Breastfeeding
- Facilitating Optimal Infant Feeding and Safe Infant Sleep
- CGBI Project Update: New Ready, Set, BABY Resources!
- EMPower Breastfeeding Initiative Update
- Associate’s Corner: Cecilia Tomori
- Alumni Spotlight: Kate Lewandowski
- Carolina BEBES Update
- CGBI Attends WABA 25th Anniversary in Malaysia
- Infant Side-car Bassinet Survey
- Breastfeeding and Feminism Conference
- Publications & Presentations – 4th Quarter 2016
For more CGBI news, visit the BFE Archives
Follow us on Facebook